This plugin offers a support system for tickets and/or software bugs.
- category system for tickets
- create individual priorities
- choose a leader for ticket categories
- own ticketpool for every supporter
- ticket view optional as comment or post
- formated ticket numbers
- and much more....
- 84.28 kB
- 4 Downloads
- The default sorting of the ticket list can now optionally be set from ticket ID to last answer (see options).
- The ticket list has been added to the breadcrumbs
- 84.12 kB
- 11 Downloads
- Certain columns can now be shown/hidden in the group permissions
- An error was fixed whereby a ticket could no longer be processed if the permission of the assigned category was revoked.
- 83.68 kB
- 18 Downloads
- Adaptations for WoltLab Suite 5.5*
- quoting of answers and tickets possible again without restrictions
* This version requires at least WoltLab Suite 5.5
- 82.98 kB
- 48 Downloads
- Improvements and bug fixes for ticket assignment dialog
- [Developer] new TemplateEvent contentTitleAppend to append content to the ticket title via plugin
- 82.97 kB
- 14 Downloads
Fixed an issue that could cause "Rebuild Data" to give an error message
- 83.04 kB
- 12 Downloads
Fixed a bug that could cause the "Rebuild data" to negatively affect the format of the messages.
- 83.01 kB
- 14 Downloads
- Fixed a bug where the cancel button when deleting a response would still delete the response.
- Fixed a bug that caused the deletion confirmation language variable not to be set.
- A prompt was added before deleting a ticket
- [Developer] optional plugins can now add columns to the ticket list.
- 84.88 kB
- 11 Downloads
- requires now WoltLab Suite 5.4
- 85.31 kB
- 26 Downloads
- Fixed a bug that could cause a file attachment to be uploaded when editing replies
- Bug fix and improvement in selecting a category master
- New layout for quick replies for better compatibility and overview
- 85.97 kB
- 27 Downloads
- The number of responses per page can now be set in the options
- In the search function, it is now also possible to filter by ticket status (completed, closed, public)
- Guests who open a ticket with their token link from the email can now also reply again.
- The ticket number is now also displayed on the details page
- The note with the guest link in the ticket is now only displayed to guests
- The category is now also displayed and linked in the search results
- The user name is now also displayed in the notifications
- Users with the category permission "Is moderator of this category" now also see the drop-down menu in the ticket list for assigning, completing, watching*, publishing*, closing* tickets (for tickets of their category)
* Only with corresponding group authorization
- A bug was fixed whereby SEO URLs were not used in the category box
- Due to the extensive permissions revision, it should be checked if users, moderators, administrators see the features they should/are allowed to see
- Answer quotes are not supported in WoltLab Suite 5.4 due to an incompatibility. The feature will be back with WoltLab Suite 5.5.