Sign in problems

• Hi sorry for posting here but it seems to be the only place i can post!

I am having problems logging into the site here, the error message i get is telling me the user dosnt exist. I cut and paste the user from the verification email so it cant be wrong. When i click on the link from the verification email it logs me in and shows me an error saying i am activated already.

However my main problem is with the beta version of Woltlab

I downloaded Core 3 beta 4 to try out for a new site we are thinking of building, i have it installed ok however we have an issue when we try and post a new article.
    If we put more than a few characters in the teaser box we get alot of waiting before the browser declares we have a reset error. Is this a known bug?

While i like the software i am put off by having trouble signing in here and not being able to post articles on our test site. We are evaluating both Xenforo and Woltlab, at the moment despite the problems we prefer Woltlab.

regards
    Dr J Bell

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello @fireflyghost,

I am having problems logging into the site here, the error message i get is telling me the user dosnt exist.

Are you sure you not tried to login on beta.woltlab.com?

If we put more than a few characters in the teaser box we get alot of waiting before the browser declares we have a reset error. Is this a known bug?

We have just released beta 5, please update before the next try.

WoltLab Suite 3.0 Beta 5 Download

Please post any errors and questions directly in our beta forum. The support areas here in the forum are reserved for our current products and customers.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!