Editor - double color bbcode

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 6.0
    Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

If you have selected a text and you change the font color and then makes text bold if you change the text color again double color BBCode is generated. Example: [color=#FF0000][b][color=#00FF00]example[/color][/b][/color]. In WBB 3.1 editor this not happens.

WBB 3.1.mp4

WBB 4.1.mp4

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Aethior (30. Juni 2023 um 20:13)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have reported this issue to Imperavi, while I do have a vague idea how to work-around it, I prefer waiting for them to take care of it. This has two reasons:

• This issue is technically directly related to a few other issues concerning inline formatting, while they have a different outcome they all origin from the same source
    • While it may be wasteful to let such HTML pass through, it doesn't break anything, in fact all it does is adding some useless extra markup

In the fast weeks I have traced down a few issues related to each other and while I'm able to resolve every single one of them, I can barely foresee the outcome of my changes. Imperavi is on holidays until January 5th, I will wait until then to see if they already have something in the working. In case there are no positive signals from them I will take care of these (including this one) on my own.

tl;dr: This is related to a bug inside the editor responsible for a bunch of other issues. I'm waiting for Imperavi to resolve this, yet - no matter what happens - this issue will be resolved before the final version is released

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!