Notes on this plugin
- You can configure how many paysafecard PINs can be entered. This allows optionally the combination of several paysafecard PINs.
- This plugin does not use an external API to validate or process the paysafecard PINs entered by the purchaser. Therefore, after entering the paysafecard PINs, the status of the order changes from "Awaiting payment" to "Payment is being processed". This does not yet activate the order! This means that an administrator must first check the order in the ACP, process the paysafecard PINs and then manually activate the order so that the purchaser receives the product they have purchased.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.4 or 5.5 installed.
- You must have VieCode Shop 8.0 installed.
Installation and initial setup
You can install this plugin as normal and configure it in the same way as the payment connection settings of other VieCode plugins.
After purchasing in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab
You can register at Krymo Software and link your created account with your WoltLab account, so that you will be automatically granted access to the product support within few minutes.
This might also interest you...
- 81.92 kB
- 1 Download
- Adaptation to WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.4 and VieCode Shop 8.0
- The Republic of Moldova and the Moldovan Leu are now supported.
Note for purchasers of the plugin version for VieCode Shop 7.2 (1.x): An update to this plugin version is possible by purchasing an update access.