This plugin adds a multiple rank graphics system to the WSC5.4+.
In the profile, member list, sidebar,... and many more
The module "User ranks" must be deactivated, is done automatically with the installation.
After the installation:
- Configuration of the rank graphics User->User ranks the respective edit and or add which one would like to have.
- Additionally as upgrade or duty(rank graphic must be used!) use rank graphic
- Add additional positions for inserting rank graphics, in ACP under User->Rank Graphic Options->List Rank Graphic Options if desired.
- Select from a list of positions for the rank graphics
- or define your own positions (expert mode)
- In ACP under Administration->Maintenance->Update displays use the button Activate all multiple rank graphs
- To assign all rank graphs to users by default.
The system can do the following:
- Limit the number of rank graphs for each position
- Users can set individual user titles
- This can only be used if the rank graphic is not defined as an image
- User also needs the right Can edit own user title
- Rank graphics that must always be used
- Provided the user(s) have met the necessary conditions.
- Assign all rank graphs to users, via Update displays(Administration->Maintenance->Update displays)
- Upgrade rank graphics
- This allows to upgrade rank graphics to another rank graphic, provided that the user has reached the necessary points
- The old rank graphic is no longer displayed and the new rank graphic is only displayed
- Individual configurable fields to which the rank graphs can be added
- Use standard predefined positions
- Or define yourself by means of query selectors where this should happen (expert mode)