This plugin automatically sets the labels in a theme. There are 3 setting options for this:
- automatic setting of a specific label when a theme is created (e.g. "Open")
- automatically set a specific label when a team member replies to a topic (e.g. "Wait for feedback")
- automatically set a specific label when the topic creator replies to the topic (e.g. reset to "Open")
The plugin is particularly suitable for implementing your own ticket system directly in the forum. It also saves the manual effort of setting the labels yourself after answering a topic.
What happens after the purchase?
Create a user account on hanashi.dev. In your settings, go to Activate purchases. And enter your API information from the API Access page. Now click Submit. You have now activated access to the support forum.
- 4.73 kB
- 22 Downloads
Attention: this version is compatible only from WoltLab Suite 5.3.
- CHANGE: Switch to PSR-12
- CHANGE: Switching to Database PHP API
- 38.91 kB
- 31 Downloads
- FIX: normal forum groups without label groups were no longer editable
- 38.91 kB
- 3 Downloads
- FIX: catched wrong exception
- 38.4 kB
- 4 Downloads