Meanwhile there are several gaming communities in the vastness of the Internet. For these communities there is now the perfect solution in combination with Steam. This extension fulfills almost all wishes.
Login via Steam
There is already login via Steam from other developers. Login via Steam is also implemented in this extension. Username and avatar can be automatically taken over by Steam. Furthermore, the connection with Steam can be set as "mandatory". The setting for obligatory connections can be made user group related.
Switching from other Steam Login plugins is easier than ever. Just uninstall the old plugin and install the new one. Afterwards, users only need to log in again. There is no need to reconnect to Steam in the user management. The only requirement is that the old Steam plugins use the "steam:" prefix in the "authData" column and have the Steam ID behind it.
Steam integration in your Profile
Let your users view their most recently played games and an overview of all games in their profile. Along with game time and achievements. There is an automatic profile field integration. There is also a display if the user is currently online in Steam and which game he is playing. All this can be restricted by the user's privacy settings.
Moderators and Admins can see the Steam-ID and Steam-Banns in the profile. This can be restricted for specific user groups.
Trophies and user group assignment
One of the main features of this plugin is that it has its own conditions for trophies and user group assignment. The included options are as follows:
- User is connected to Steam
- User owns a specific game
- User has a certain number of achievements in a game
- User has a certain playing time in a game
- These conditions can be combined.
Let your users let their Steam friends automatically follow them on your site.
Example: User A is friends with user B in Steam. User A and B are registered on your site. With this extension, both users automatically follow each other on your site.
This feature can be disabled by users in the privacy settings if they wish.
What happens after the purchase?
Create a user account on hanashi.dev. In your settings, go to Activate purchases. And enter your API information from the API Access page. Now click Submit. You have now activated access to the support forum.
- 217.09 kB
- 11 Downloads
- FIX: Bug in Template
- 217.09 kB
- 2 Downloads
- FIX: Icon in profile
- 212.48 kB
- 4 Downloads
- FIX: Online status was not retrieved correctly
- FIX: with some users there was a problem with the transfer of the avatars
- 217.6 kB
- 26 Downloads
- FIX: improvement in mobile view
- 216.58 kB
- 4 Downloads
Attention: At least WoltLab Suite 5.3 is now required.
- CHANGE: switch to Database PHP API
- CHANGE: switch to TypeScript
- CHANGE: switch to GuzzleHttp
- CHANGE: unused uses removed
- CHANGE: included Steam API has been updated
- FEATURE: Steam button for login has been adapted to WoltLab Suite
- FEATURE: added condition for hints
- FEATURE: Steam name is stored in database
- FEATURE: Steam name and avatar are automatically updated in database
- FEATURE: Steam status is displayed in Message Sidebar (can be disabled in Privacy setting)
- FEATURE: in the ACP it is displayed for users if this is linked to Steam
- FEATURE: linking with Steam is now also possible without having to use login/registration
- FIX: unsafe images from Steam CDN
- 207.87 kB
- 3 Downloads
- CHANGE: switch to PSR-12
- 198.14 kB
- 9 Downloads
- FIX: double display of bans
- CHANGE: Preliminary adjustments for WSC 5.4
- 199.17 kB
- 6 Downloads
- FIX: wrong calculation of playing time display
- FIX: typo
- FIX: long game IDs are now possible (BIGINT was unfortunately not enough, therefore VARCHAR was used)
- FIX: confusing error message in case of faulty authentication is now only displayed in debug mode
- 176.64 kB
- 25 Downloads
- CHANGE: Avatar implementation revised
- FIX: various bug fixes