Error when trying to access Filebase and Gallery

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 5.5

Hello fellow woltlabbers. I just freshly installed Woltlab and am getting the following error when trying to access Filebase and Gallery.

Any clues to what could be causing this?

• Hi

the problem is not woltal (gallery and filbase) but a plugings you have installed due to something new in PHP 8.1 which causes the forum to crash with many plugings.

I have had a problem with many plugings, it works 100% ok with php 8.0 but not with php 8.1 the last pluging I have a problem with now is this ... which I hope there will be an update to php 8.1

Batarjal
    30. Januar 2022 um 13:31

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• I hope all of you who make the plugin test them with php 8.1 and come up with an update

due to php 8.1 this error message appears on 90% of plugins in forums

Code
     strlen(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated 

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• Tim Düsterhus 20. Juli 2022 um 10:37

Hat das Label 5.5.3 hinzugefügt.
  • Tim Düsterhus 20. Juli 2022 um 10:37

Hat das Label Behoben hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!