Ignoring Threads

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 5.5

IF I have ignored a thread, and want to put it back to normal, is it not possible ?????? or

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• It is. You just need the link ;)

:?: :?: :?: :?: Thanks for an incredibly good answer :cursing:

Someone who can show me where to find that link, can also not find it here on the Woltlab forum

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

• :?: :?: :?: :?: Thanks for an incredibly good answer :cursing:

Someone who can show me where to find that link, can also not find it here on the Woltlab forum

He wasn't making fun of you. Currently there is no overview whatsoever for ignored threads. You actually need to save it before ignoring, if u ever wanna go back, or ask someone else to post it for you.

• YES I have one Ignored Thread her on Woltlab Forum, But I want to have a button that allows me to return the thread to normal as it is in this Plugings

SgtKaneki
    28. September 2023 um 13:30

• Oh sorry... I somehow had in mind that there wasn't an overview.

You have to open the thread, click on the Button in the upper right, "ignored" right below "reply" and change it to "not subscribed".

The Implementation of woltlab is different from the plugin.

• Oh sorry... I somehow had in mind that there wasn't an overview.

You have to open the thread, click on the Button in the upper right, "ignored" right below "reply" and change it to "not subscribed".

The Implementation of woltlab is different from the plugin.

Sorry but can you give me a link or a picture of it here in woltlab 5.5

• OK Thanks ...BUT IT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH IGNORE THREAD but now I just have to get low and say that Woltlab.4XX was good this 5.5 version they must have made over 4, 5 liters of vodka ... there is so much wrong ... as forum software was 10 years ago :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

THEY DO NOT GO AHEAD BUT NOW THEY ARE BEHIND WOLTLAB 3.1

I need help to go back down to version 4 ... because this version 5 is only full in IDIOT FORUM SOFTWARE

• Huh? Previous versions didn’t even had a feature to ignore that. Your post just doesn’t make sense.

Additionally, it seems that you misunderstood the post of eazY_. A thread can have three states: not subscribed, subscribed and ignored. The first one is the default. If you selected to ignore the thread and later want to unignore it again, just select “not subscribed” and you’re good, the thread is not ignored anymore. This is what you asked for.

• Huh? Previous versions didn’t even had a feature to ignore that. Your post just doesn’t make sense.

Additionally, it seems that you misunderstood the post of eazY_. A thread can have three states: not subscribed, subscribed and ignored. The first one is the default. If you selected to ignore the thread and later want to unignore it again, just select “not subscribed” and you’re good, the thread is not ignored anymore. This is what you asked for.

Yes maybe so but if you make a software then you have to make it so that people understand it and not the way you think

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!