Demo Question

• Hi there,

So i want to try if Woltlab is for me!

I am a Vbulletin man for years, but always Vbulletin 4.

I switched to Vbulletin 5, however there almost no good written plugins for it.

So, i am now on IPS and that also does not work for me!

I want to try a demo of woltlab, but i have one question.

So it's for 14 days the demo, and in this time i can check how it works!

Is it possible to add plugins to? So i can build a forum just like i want it, and see if it works and if the plugins also work?

With IPS i did a demo, but not all the plugins were working good, lots of PHP failures etc.

So, is it possible to create the forum i want including the addons to test if it works?

Hope to hear!

Regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

Please check your inbox, you should have received a reply from us ~2 hours ago for your previous request.

So it's for 14 days the demo, and in this time i can check how it works!

Is it possible to add plugins to? So i can build a forum just like i want it, and see if it works and if the plugins also work?

Yes, that is the whole point of the demo. ;)

However, there is one caveat: For security reasons the demo has some restrictions. This includes the inability to establish outbound connections, such as sending emails or connecting to the package servers, and a limit on the maximum file size for uploads. These are restrictions enforced on the server and are not restrictions of the software itself.

• Hi,

Yes i got the mail, and i have the Demo right now.

But what i can't find is were do i get the add-ons to try out?

Example : Shoutbox, styles, hide-hack, forum-statistics.

Hope to hear.

Regards

• So yesterday i asked :

Zitat

Your awnser :

Zitat

Yes, that is the whole point of the demo. ;)

But that's not possible.

What if i buy a licence and it does not work properly?

Sorry, but i have 2 licences now, Vbulletin 5 and IPS 4 and both having problems with the plugins.

That is why i asked the question.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Installing plugins is possible, but it does require that you have access to, which is true for free plugins. That said, there are two popular shoutboxes available in the Plugin-Store and both of them are well-known and have been around for a long time.

Additionally, all submissions (including updates!) to the Plugin-Store are reviewed by WoltLab before they are published. We test those submissions for typical issues and security flaws, so the chance of a plugin not working is the lowest among our competitors.

• Ok,

So the best way is to get a licence then!

One question ;) I can't find language packs.

Can you please tell me if there are "French", "Dutch" & "Spanish" packs.

Regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!