Style that provides missing mobile functionality?

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

(Sorry, I think maybe this better in WSF5 subforum)

Is anyone aware of a Style that gives back any of the functionality missing from the mobile/iPad/phone view of the default Style (and all the ones based on it that I've tried)?

We upgraded last Sunday night and many of the mobile users are finding it very difficult that so much functionality is missing.

For example thread title, subforum, author, last poster, in the thread lists.

And being able to access the last post in a thread without having to go to the bottom of the first page and then the last page.

And for a moderator, being unable to Select a post in a thread, means none of the moderators can perform any bulk actions on multiple posts.

• I already had a similar plugin for Community Framework 2 and of course I will create a version for WoltLab Suite Core 3, too. :)

At the moment, however, there is no such a plugin available.

• Thank you, that's excellent news, but we need a temporary solution meanwhile. (Do you have a time frame?)

I was trying to override a bit of CSS which I identified via Chrome's Devloper Tools, and I found that replacing display:none with display:inhherit fixes (as a temporary solution) some of the missing info, so I put this in the custom CSS for the Style, but it hasn't worked.

Do you know why that would be?

The original CSS:

Code
    @media (max-width: 768px)
    .messageGroupList .tabularListRow:not(.tabularListRowHead) > .tabularListColumns .columnStats, .messageGroupList .tabularListRow:not(.tabularListRowHead) > .tabularListColumns .columnLastPost {
        display: none;
    }

The new CSS:

CSS
    @media (max-width: 768px)
    .messageGroupList .tabularListRow:not(.tabularListRowHead) > .tabularListColumns .columnStats, .messageGroupList .tabularListRow:not(.tabularListRowHead) > .tabularListColumns .columnLastPost {
        display: inherit !important;
    }
  • try this

• try this

Don't use every lines of this code, because it removes completely badges from your entire website in mobile view, or be more precise with your CSS code by selecting parent divs etc..

• Don't use every lines of this code, because it removes completely badges from your entire website in mobile view, or be more precise with your CSS code by selecting parent divs etc..

So I have this....

CSS
    .badge
    {display : none
    }

What would I need to add to stop this from affecting the labels on the "new thread" page?

The following doesn't work:

CSS
    .wbbCategory .wbbBoardNode1 .wbbBoardMain .badge    
    {display : none    
    }

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!