We're pleased to announce the availability of the beta versions of the entire WoltLab Suite, consisting of the Core package and our five apps.
WoltLab Suite 3.0 requires the following prerequisites to install and run the software:
- Webserver with PHP 5.5.4 or newer
- MySQL 5.5.35 or newer / alternatively MariaDB 10.0.22 or newer
- 20 MB free disk space
- Current Webbrowser (Chrome 54+, Firefox 49+, Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge 14+, Safari 9+)
1. Download the installation archive onto your computer
2. Extract the archive
3. Upload the files "install.php" and "WCFSetup.tar.gz" to your webserver
4. Start the installation by navigating your browser to the file "test.php"
Updating from WoltLab Suite 3.0 Beta 4
Please follow the instructions in the next post carefully to perform the update.
Upgrading from earlier versions
Please follow the instructions in the last post carefully to perform the upgrade. Please do not attempt to upgrade your live installation, only use copies for testing purposes.
Usage and Support
This evaluation version is not suitable for use in production environments, doing so is entirely at your own risk. Updating from WoltLab Suite 3.0 Beta 5 to future versions is not guaranteed. You may use this version until January 31st, 2017, if you wish to continue past this date, a valid license is required.
Download WoltLab Suite Blog 3.0 Beta 5 (Setup only)
Download WoltLab Suite Calendar 3.0 Beta 5 (Setup only)
Download WoltLab Suite Filebase 3.0 Beta 5 (Setup only)
Download WoltLab Suite Forum 5.0 Beta 5 (Setup only)
Download WoltLab Suite Gallery 3.0 Beta 5 (Setup only)