Trash board

• Since the thread appears visible ( as red ) even if I move it to trash, I decided to add a category with a single board to move deleted threads ( I will be moving manually ). Once I created the new category and board, it was visible to all. Then I had to set permissions that it is visible only to admins and mods. But when I try to move a thread to trash board from my admin account, it does not list after applying the move command. There is no listing at all in the modal which gives the whole list of boards and allows us to choose where to move. I can see the board + category as admin, but not able to move to it. Help me please.

Smile , it's good for health

• Official Post

Since the thread appears visible ( as red ) even if I move it to trash, I decided to add a category with a single board to move deleted threads ( I will be moving manually ).

Just deactivate the notice under Administration -> System -> Options -> Forum ("Display notice for threads in trash" and "Display notice for posts in trash").

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!