Ads inside the first post does not work

• Hello,

I created a new Ad in ACP and set it to load ad (google adsense) inside the first post but it does not work.

Also would you please tell me that how can I make this ad to load at the right side of the content ?

Thank you very much.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von a.chakery (12. September 2016 um 23:53)

• Thank you for your reply.,

It happened in both custom and default templates ... I checked and it was related to WBB problem with Adsense responsive ads which I solved by setting a class for the ads area.

Oh and one more question please , Would you please tell me that how can I set the ads to load after the content of the first post and before the signature.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Therefore you have to edit the template threadPostList and select in advertising option "in the first post".

I have moved the code for inserting the advertising in the example from the beginning (line 105-107) of the post at the end (line 110-112).

• I know that this question is not really related to this topic ... but would you please tell me if is there is anyway that I can use a excerpt of the first post after the title of the thread ?

Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!