Spam via Conversations

• Finally I got my first scammer spamming everyone through the conversation system!

In vBulletin this was easy to rectify but I can't for the life of me find where I can remove this persons conversations from everyone?

• but I can't for the life of me find where I can remove this persons conversations from everyone?

When you have a convo with somebody yourself that you started. There is no way to delete the convo even then, seems you can only leave it yourself, or remove others from it. You can also tick check boxes in the full convo list you have to mass remove yourself from them all. But not seen a way you can just delete your own convo completely.

A good idea might be to setup the USERS group so they can't use convo after first joining board, then you can add more custom groups they moved into afterwards based on posts made/ or points earned allowing it.

It makes me wonder then, what happens to old conversations you started with somebody - that you later remove yourself from the convo but other person has not. Do they still remain in the database unless all people involved in that convo (regardless of who started it) has not removed themselves also from it?

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Macondiana (21. April 2016 um 11:13)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!