SevDesk is one of the most popular accounting software on the German and Austrian market. At the same time, VieCode Shop is the most popular shop system for WoltLab Suite. What could be more obvious than to connect these two systems?
This plugin is primarily aimed at entrepreneurs and companies based in Germany. In principle, the plugin can also be used from any other country. However, there may be restrictions in other countries, as the creator of the plugin is not familiar with the tax regulations in other countries.
If you notice such restrictions, please contact the creator of the plugin.
When a customer places an order with you in the shop, a receipt for this order is automatically stored in your sevDesk account. After the order is released, the invoice is automatically deposited in sevDesk and the order is posted to your selected posting account. In the Admin Control Panel you can see for each document if it is already deposited in sevDesk. You can also search for document IDs from sevDesk.
By the way: Receipts can be deposited manually from the Admin Control Panel by 2 clicks in sevDesk.
Have customer accounts automatically stored in sevDesk as soon as a customer places an order. This way every new document will be linked to the corresponding customer account. In the Admin Control Panel you can see for each customer if it has already been deposited in sevDesk. You can also search for document IDs from sevDesk.
By the way: Contacts can be created manually from the Admin Control Panel by 2 clicks in sevDesk in the same way as receipts.
Advance VAT return
If you are liable to pay VAT in Germany, you usually have to submit a monthly or quarterly advance VAT return to the tax office. This plugin supports the creation of the advance VAT return. It outputs the corresponding values for the selected period with the line and code number of Elster. The stored receipts from sevDesk form the basis of this evaluation (both income and expenses).
One-Stop-Shop Tax Return
Those who opt for the One Stop Shop rule (short: OSS; known as Mini One Stop Shop until June 30, 2021) usually have to submit an OSS tax return to the Federal Central Tax Office on a quarterly basis. This plugin supports the creation of the OSS tax return based on the receipts from sevDesk. At the same time, it offers a CSV export for importing sales into the OSS tax return in Elster.
This plugin has some limitations that we as sellers would like to point out:
- as mentioned above, the plugin is designed for the German market, there may be restrictions in other countries.
- the delivery date for documents in sevDesk is set automatically by sevDesk, here it may be necessary to set the delivery date manually
- no partial payments are posted in sevDesk
- no vouchers are automatically stored retroactively in sevDesk (this can be done manually in the ACP by clicking on the corresponding button)
- the OSS module supports only record types 2 and 3, which must be selected manually during creation
- the OSS module cannot automatically distinguish between services and mail order goods, if both are sold in the same store, the information might be wrong
- the advance VAT return module and the OSS module are only designed for the Euro currency
In the ACP, the API token of sevDesk must be stored. This is done as follows:
- Log in to sevDesk.
- In sevDesk, navigate to Settings → Users.
- Select the user and click Show API token at API token.
- Copy the API token that appears.
- Log in to your ACP.
- Navigate to Configuration → Shop → sevDesk.
- Enter the API token and click Submit.
- at least PHP 7.4 must be installed
- the VieCode Shop is required at least in version 8.0.1
- WoltLab Suite is required at least in version 5.4.14
- with sevDesk, at least the "Accounting" tariff is required
Support is only available in the support forum or the discord.
What happens after the purchase?
Create a user account on hanashi.dev. In your settings, go to Activate purchases. And enter your API information from the API Access page. Now click Submit. You have now activated access to the support forum.
- 198.66 kB
- 1 Download
- CHANGE: internal XML files are now built with WoltLab's developer tools
- CHANGE: internal database installation file has been moved to files/acp
- FIX: filters for UstVA and OSS did not filter for the correct date
- FIX: for OSS was rounded incorrectly
- FIX: documents, which are open, were not considered
- FIX: Cancellation receipts, which were entered as expenses in sevDesk, were not calculated correctly
- 200.19 kB
- 2 Downloads
- FIX: empty net amounts have led to errors in VAT and OSS
- 199.68 kB
- 2 Downloads
- FIX: Number of products was not calculated correctly, causing the total in sevDesk to be too low
- FIX: contacts are now not created again in sevDesk if they already exist
- FIX: when guests or anonymous orders are created, a contact is now correctly created in sevDesk
- FIX: e mail address is stored with in the contact in sevDesk
- 193.02 kB
- 2 Downloads
- CHANGE: if no posting account is selected, postings are no longer made automatically with the default account
- 193.54 kB
- 3 Downloads
- FIX: under PHP 7.4 there was a problem with the keyword static in the namespace
- CHANGE: small improvements
- 192.51 kB
- 2 Downloads
Does somebody have experience with this plugin in Austria? Does it work?