- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 3.1, 5.2, 5.3 or 5.4 installed.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Filebase 3.1, 5.2, 5.3 or 5.4 installed.
You can specify in the ACP under Configuration ⇒ Filebase ⇒ General whether the user option “Automatically subscribe to file upon download” should be enabled. If this option is enabled, users can specify in their general settings whether they want to automatically subscribe to files upon download. If this option is disabled, files are guaranteed to be automatically subscribed to upon download.
After purchasing in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab
You can register at Krymo Software and link your created account with your WoltLab account, so that you will be automatically granted access to the product support within few minutes.
- 40.96 kB
- 3 Downloads
- Under certain circumstances, an error could occur during the download.
- 28.67 kB
- 5 Downloads
- If the user had already subscribed to the file, an error occurred during download.
- Users can now specify in their general settings whether they want to automatically subscribe to files upon download. This user setting can be disabled in the ACP to enforce subscriptions.
- 19.97 kB
- 2 Downloads