This file is no longer available for purchase.
Plugin version for WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.4 / VieCode Shop 8.0
Notes on this plugin
- This plugin only works with the product type "Download / License".
- Support threads are automatically created when products are created. If products already exist, you can define in the ACP to automatically create support threads when updating products and uploading new versions. Alternatively, a support thread can be automatically created for each existing product via "Rebuild Data".
- Disabling products and versions means that the associated support threads and posts are also disabled. The same applies to activation.
- Deleting products and versions means that the associated support threads and posts are also deleted.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 3.1, 5.2 or 5.3 installed.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Forum 5.1, 5.2 or 5.3 installed.
- You must have VieCode Shop 7.2 installed. This version of the plugin does not support VieCode Shop 8.0!
- You must have VieCode Shop: Customer Area 7.2 installed. This version of the plugin does not support VieCode Shop: Customer Area 8.0!
Installation and initial setup
You can configure this plugin in the ACP under Configuration ⇒ Shop ⇒ General ⇒ Support Thread. You may also be able to specify a forum when creating or editing product categories if the forum is not set globally for all products.
After purchasing in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab
You can register at Krymo Software and link your created account with your WoltLab account, so that you will be automatically granted access to the product support within few minutes.
This might also interest you...
- 112.64 kB
- 7 Downloads
- An error occurred when accessing the screenshots and features page of a product that has a support thread.
- 80.9 kB
- 5 Downloads
- The language of the support threads and posts is no longer the default language of the system, but the language of the user specified in the options.
- The language item shop.product.supportThread.storageMessage has been adapted: It is now clear whether the new version belongs to the product or to an addon of the product.
- It is now possible to specify in the options whether the time of the support post should be updated when a version is activated. This option is enabled by default and requires WoltLab Suite™ Forum 5.2.7 or newer.
- Via "Rebuild Data" a support thread can be created automatically for each product, if none exists yet.
- 76.8 kB
- 4 Downloads