Option to unapprove posts/comments that are edited

• Hello,

There is no such feature that automatically disables content after editing. I can’t recall any incidents that involve retroactive modifications of comments though.

If you feel the need to further restrict the ability to edit comments then you could disallow editing for new users and only allow it for more seasoned members of your site.

• Hello,

There is no such feature that automatically disables content after editing. I can’t recall any incidents that involve retroactive modifications of comments though.

If you feel the need to further restrict the ability to edit comments then you could disallow editing for new users and only allow it for more seasoned members of your site.

I've had some incidents where someone will post something benign and then edit it into something entirely disruptive. Removing the edit feature isn't that good of a solution for a number of reasons, so I was wondering if disabling content after it's been edited could be a feature.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!