Programmatically adding a calendar event from a php script outside Woltlab

• Hello,

I'm building a web site on the same server as our Woltlab installation and would like to create a calendar event from a php script.

Is there some kind of Woltlab API to do this?

Could you recommend me a strategy to do this?

In the last resort I think about directly adding entries in wcf.calendar* database tables.

Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

Is there some kind of Woltlab API to do this?

Yes, the calendar\data\event\EventAction class. You can find a usage example in EventImportCronjob

Could you recommend me a strategy to do this?

That depends on your environment. You can either include global.php into your website and then directly access the PHP API, or you could custom build a HTTP-based API that you can invoke from your website.

Of course you could also build your website with WoltLab Suite, our software includes a CMS.

In the last resort I think about directly adding entries in wcf.calendar* database tables.

You must never create or modify database entries directly, as this will fail to uphold constraints, unless you are very careful. The PHP API is the supported way.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!