We have just released new versions of our products:
- WoltLab Suite 5.4.20
- WoltLab Suite 5.3.24
Stability releases (third part of the version number, also known as “patch releases”) aim to solve existing problems in the current version. Like every stability release, they do not introduce new features. It is strongly recommended to apply these updates.
How to Apply Updates
Open your Administration Control Panel and navigate to “Configuration → Packages → List Packages”. Please click on the button “Search for Updates” located in the right corner above the package list.
The list below includes only significant changes, minor fixes or typos are generally left out.
WoltLab Suite Core
- The update to WoltLab Suite 5.5 is now generally available. 5.4
- Repeated editing of spoiler titles in the editor no longer causes the web browser to hang. 5.4
- The external guzzlehttp/guzzle library has been updated to address a bug in processing redirects with credentials. 5.4 5.3
- The category editing form now properly checks that the category type matches the form. For example, it is no longer possible to edit smiley categories using the article category form. 5.4 5.3
- Fixed automatic switching to tabs with invalid fields when submitting forms containing a tab menu. 5.4
- For developers: Updating foreign keys via PHP DDL API now includes a workaround for foreign keys created by a bug in early MySQL 8 versions with incorrect casing in column names.
- For developers: The FetchCompilerTemplatePlugin is now deprecated. 5.4
- For developers: The AbstractCategoryEditForm is now actually abstract. 5.4