Can the "Page Title" line of text in the ACP be modified?

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 5.4

Hello,

I would like to modify the Page Title Line which appears in the ACP > Configuration >General > Page;

primarily to allow separate lines of text.

As it now functions, the Page title line displays typed in text as a continuous sentence (text appearing on one line).

Please refer to my two Screen Shots for explanation and clarification.

Can anyone tell me how to make this particular modification?

DJ

• The title should be short and to the point, as far as I know, your page will then be found better in search machines.

An alternative would be to simply write the text on a separate page.

• The title should be short and to the point, as far as I know, your page will then be found better in search machines.

Thank you for your reply.

However your advice/suggestion is contrary to what my objective is.

The "Tile Line" has been set by me (as Admin) to appear on my forum's Dashboard Page.

Currently I have a descriptive test in the title line which I want to modify (shorten) to include something like the following:

4WardXposure2 Forum Presents:

The following text should appear on separate lines; and should be text that is in a font style and color as I choose as I have shown below:

Gallery - (followed by a very short description)

Articles

Blog (when I purchase it in 2022)

The next of line of text follows as currently visible on the forum's Dashboard Page:

NOT YET A FORUM MEMBER? CLICK ON THE REGISTER LINK LOCATED ON THE RIGHT SIDE-BAR AND FILL OUT ALL REQUIRED FIELDS!

There should be a way to make this modification for the Title Line (as accessible in the ACP) >Configuration >General >Page

Someone must know how to do this.

As for your comment:

The Dashboard Page (also my Landing Page for my forum) is the most important page of my forum when it relates to who sees it before deciding to register as a forum member.

As for the "search engines", that's another matter - and even though I have registered with Google Search Console and additionally tried out a suggested/recommended SEO Text Plugin - I am not convinced either are worth the effort.

Writing text on a separate page would be in complete opposite to what I am seeking - including the reason why I am.

• UPDATE:

I have been working today on how to make this work for me - with the result (see attachment) which appears to be the "solution" -

by making a Text Box in the ACP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!