We have just released new versions of our products:
- WoltLab Suite 5.2.2
Stability releases (also known as "minor releases") aim to solve existing problems in the current version. Like every stability release, they do not introduce new features; It is strongly recommended to apply these updates.
Performing System Updates
Open your Administration Control Panel and navigate to Configuration > Packages > List Packages. Please click on the button Search for Updates located in the right corner above the package list.
The list below includes only significant changes, minor fixes or typos are generally left out.
WoltLab Suite Blog
- The generated HTML for the article preview was invalid, causing some parts of the preview to not respond to clicks.
WoltLab Suite Calendar
- Adjusted the HTML5 metadata to the latest standard.
- The test for overlapping event dates suffered from a calculation error if the start and end date are equal.
WoltLab Suite Filebase
- The text of custom licenses could not be edited.
- Added support for the import of reviews.
WoltLab Suite Filebase: Support Threads
- The support thread was created twice by accident.
WoltLab Suite Gallery
- The category filter on the album list did not behave as expected.
- An incorrect number of image were reported inside the album bbcode.
WoltLab Suite Forum
- Empty threads raised an exception due to some incorrect propery accesses.
- Approving threads had been counted twice in the stats. It is recommended to rebuild the board data after applying this update.
- RSS feeds that yielded no items after applying the filters will no longer report an error.
- The list of replies displayed below articles now follow the same order as they appear in the thread.
WoltLab Suite Core: Conversations
- The action ConversationAction::markAsRead() no longer implicitly assumes the active user.
WoltLab Suite Core: Importers
- MyBB 1.x
- Incorrect recognition of quotation marks inside font bbcodes.
- vBulletin 5.x
- Broader support for different [attach] types.
- BBCodes in signatures had not been converted.
- Improved the support for pixel based font sizes.
- XenForo 2.x
- Incorrect detection of JSON encoded data.
WoltLab Suite Core: Infractions
- The form to issue warnings now correctly applys a predefined reason.
WoltLab Suite Core
- Resolved an issue that could cause special trophies to be awarded twice.
- The system check page suffered from a bad string comparison for MySQL.
- Attempting to create a new article in the frontend offered multilingual articles even when there is only a single language available.
- The detection for WebP images failed in PHP 7.0.
- Streamlined the token validation for pages that require access tokens.
- HTML entities were encoded twice in the anchor links of the user profile tabs.
- Hidden dialogs containing an iframe would sometimes react to pointer events.
- Triple clicking inside a table cell inside the editor will no longer yield invalid markup if the selected content was replaced.
- Optional "select" fields in the contact form did not support the "(No selection)" option.
- Improved the DateFormField component, better validation and a consistent usage of UTC dates.
- Resolved a compatibility issue in the Net_IDNA2 package when used with PHP 7.4.
- Upgrading from Woltlab Suite 3.1 would previously discard the custom box positions for some pages.
- The reaction picker was sometimes rendered behind the page header.
- The fullscreen mode in the editor did not work in some cases.
- Disabled the edit button in the user list if the active user lacks the required permissions.
- Detection for misconfigured PHP environments that use opcache but prevent any sort of cache reset.
- Adjusted the GitHub authentication to match their latest API changes.