Editing the "Mark as Done" icons breaks the JS.

• I've been attempting to edit some of my templates so my theme can make use of Font Awesome 5 Pro. To that end, I tried changing the "fa-check-square-o" CSS class for the "Mark as Done" checkbox to "fa-check-square" so it would actually work with the FA5 icons. After doing this, the following error popped up whenever I attempt to doubleclick the "Mark as Done" text to change the resolved status of a thread.

The parameter “objectIDs” is missing or invalid.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the JS is probably linked to the fa-check-square-o and fa-square-o CSS classes - which, in all honesty, is pretty poor design since those classes are directly related to a third party asset (Font Awesome) and there really shouldn't be JavaScript in the software that relies on them to function properly.

I know this may not be so much a "bug" as it is a nitpick, but I just wanted to point it out anyways.

• Official Post

Currently it is technically not possible to change the icon name at this position without making changes to the Javascript.

Marcel Werk
    WoltLab CEO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!