Remove Trophies?

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.1

Hello, does anyone know how I can remove trophies?

I have automated trophies for linking Facebook, Twitter, ect. However I was going through the that info, and disabled it on members search (apparently that is how the automation gets the data) and it assigned them all to everyone! So now I have a bunch of people, with a bunch of trophies they shouldn't have.

Also, why does the trophy counter not check for that, and remove the trophy if the conditions are reverted?

Never mind figured it out, for anyone else that needs to do so, I did it in the database.

Edit Again lol.

So I delete the trophies, but now everyone's trophies counter says they have 9 more trophies then they should have. Which in turn is giving them more trophies, they shouldnt have lol, and they are getting jcoins for all this. This is a huge mess.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von cyberlocc (13. Januar 2019 um 07:07)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

Also, why does the trophy counter not check for that, and remove the trophy if the conditions are reverted?

In a future version, it will be possible to withdraw trophies again if the conditions are no longer met. Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment.

Never mind figured it out, for anyone else that needs to do so, I did it in the database.

Please do not edit anything in the database. This can have some negative consequences. For example, that the counters are not updated. Here you could have simply deleted the trophy from the ACP and re-created it. This would have updated the counters for the users. Anyways the horse has already left the barn, so let's fix that. You can execute the User Rebuild Data Worker to recalculate the trophy points for all users. This should fix the issue.

Best regards

Josh

• Hello,

In a future version, it will be possible to withdraw trophies again if the conditions are no longer met. Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment.

Very nice, cant wait for that :)

Please do not edit anything in the database. This can have some negative consequences. For example, that the counters are not updated. Here you could have simply deleted the trophy from the ACP and re-created it. This would have updated the counters for the users. Anyways the horse has already left the barn, so let's fix that. You can execute the User Rebuild Data Worker to recalculate the trophy points for all users. This should fix the issue.

Best regards

Josh

I actually did that, and forgot to update that it did fix it.

The problem with deleting the trophies, is organization issues that are brought on by it. We have 100 trophies, and the categories are sorted by their ID numbers, that would have given me trophy 101, in a slot that belonged to trophy 9. I know that users, dont see it, but when managing that many trophies, the ids to me are important.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The problem with deleting the trophies, is organization issues that are brought on by it. We have 100 trophies, and the categories are sorted by their ID numbers, that would have given me trophy 101, in a slot that belonged to trophy 9. I know that users, dont see it, but when managing that many trophies, the ids to me are important.

I have some good news for you! In the upcoming major version (WoltLab Suite Core 5.2) there will be the possibility to sort trophies in addition to the above mentioned trophy withdrawal.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!