[Resolved] [Plugin] Clan Management 2.0 -- Page Not Found Error

• Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone who has experience with the Clan Manager 2.0 plugin. :

woltlab.com/pluginstore/file/2694/

The plugin installed perfectly fine, but I'm getting an error: "Page not found" when adding a clan. Any page I try to access relative to the clan system is unavailable.

Example:

I can Add a Clan from this page:

And then upon hitting that button:

I am just seeking out people who have experienced the same issue as this and can help me out while I hopefully wait for a response from the developer. From what I have seen, the developer does not appear to be very active and several other people have reported this same issue.

Best,

Jonathan Weinberger

• To be more specific Add the following lines to your .htaccess file, if the application is installed in /clan/. Change this to the path you installed it on your site in line 1 (just cosmetic) and 4 (two times)

# Rewrite application /clan/

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteRule ^clan/(.*)$ clan/index.php?$1 [L,QSA]

Viele Grüsse aus Stuttgart, Kind Regards from Stuttgart
    TheSonic

• To be more specific Add the following lines to your .htaccess file, if the application is installed in /clan/. Change this to the path you installed it on your site in line 1 (just cosmetic) and 4 (two times)

# Rewrite application /clan/

RewriteRule ^clan/(.*)$ clan/index.php?$1 [L,QSA]

Hey there,

I added that to my htaccess file and i'm getting a fail on the clan.

I saved mine in path: /studio

and updated the names accordingly.

# Rewrite application /studio/

RewriteRule ^studio/(.*)$ studio/index.php?$1 [L,QSA]

• Offizieller Beitrag

GameDevJon Please insert the above rules before the last block that reads # Rewrite application /, because that last one will effectively catch everything that has not been handled upon reaching it. The instructions in the .htaccess are evaluated by your webserver from top to down and the order does matter in this case.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• GameDevJon Please insert the above rules before the last block that reads # Rewrite application /, because that last one will effectively catch everything that has not been handled upon reaching it. The instructions in the .htaccess are evaluated by your webserver from top to down and the order does matter in this case.

That fixed it!! Thank you :)

• GameDevJon 15. September 2018 um 19:40

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Clan Management 2.0 -- Plugin“ zu „[Resolved] [Plugin] Clan Management 2.0 -- Page Not Found Error“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!