Three questions

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.1

Question 1

Is it possible to allow html or other kind of formatting in Filebase option fields? I would like to have links to show when the user chooses a certain field. For example (image below), it should link to a file where the user can download that.

Question 2

I would like to make attached images in Filebase smaller, so that there are 3 images on each row. As it now there's a huge empty space to the right of the images. Where can I change the attached images thumbnails size?

Question 3

Is it possible to hide the label box on front page of Filebase and only have showing when browsing a category?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is it possible to allow html or other kind of formatting in Filebase option fields?

No, that is not possible.

I would like to make attached images in Filebase smaller, so that there are 3 images on each row.

By default, it fits three attachments in one row, I assume that your style is too small or you're using additional sidebars that reduce the available width for the content area?

Is it possible to hide the label box on front page of Filebase and only have showing when browsing a category?

Add this to the global SCSS in your ACP:

CSS
    body[data-page-identifier="com.woltlab.filebase.FileList"] .filebaseFile .labelList { display: none; }
  • Add this to the global SCSS in your ACP:

It's working. Although I should have been more clear about what I wanted. What I actually want is to hide the Label box in the sidebar on front page and only show it when browsing a category? The code you provided hides the actual labels on the files which I want to have visible.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!