Edit Button Date Change?

• Hello Everyone,

I created a birthday event for my sister's birthday that is coming up on the 27th. I went to go edit the event to add images of my sister when she was younger, and when I did that, my event date change the second I clicked on the edit button. At first I did not notice the date change and went ahead and saved the event. After that, I noticed the change in date, so I did a edit again, and change the date to the correct one.

Not sure if this is a glitch or not? No big thing though, I know to check on the date the next time I do a edit. As it is now, anytime I click on that edit button it will change the date.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Looks like it might be a glitch jumping from 27th to 26th when you clicked edit. It's not even like it changed to today's date, which is only the 23rd March. So why it changed to 26th, one day before the 27th and not even today's date, seems odd.

• Thanks GTB,

appreciate the feedback. I was not sure if might have been something else on my part with creating the event. This is my first time creating the event on the WoltLab calendar.

• Let me take this time and tell Alexander, Marcel and the WoltLab Team that you have some great forum software here. I have other forums, but you guys take the cake :)

For me, it's the design, the look of it, the account control panel, the ability to work with the boxes in the forums, pages. I like the menu, footer setup. There is much more. I find that the account control panel is easy to navigate and use (prior experience working with acp's in other forums have help). But just great all around. My hat is off to you and all of the developers's of forums, even the free ones :)

• Official Post

@Rich What timezone have you set for your user in your profile (*not* in the ACP!) and what timezone does your computer use?

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• Hello Alexander,

I have my timezone set to Eastern Standard Time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!