Administrator Control Panel - Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page.

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Core

After logging into the administrator control panel I was greeted with the error message which read, "Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page." It was easy enough to dismiss once I started to navigate within the control panel as the navigation menu was present as shown in my screenshot. But it did give me a scare. The URL after logging in was as follows:
    acp/index.php?login/

Spoiler anzeigen

Nach dem Einloggen in die Administrationsoberfläche wurde ich mit der Fehlermeldung "Zugriff verweigert" begrüßt. Sie sind nicht autorisiert, diese Seite zu sehen." Es war einfach genug, mich zu entlassen, als ich anfing, innerhalb des the Control Panels zu navigieren, da das Navigationsmenü vorhanden war, wie in meinem Screenshot gezeigt. Aber es hat mich erschreckt. Die URL nach dem Einloggen war wie folgt: acp/index.php?login/

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well, it's nothing too bad, considering that the login page indeed throws a generic "permission denied" error when accessing it while being logged-in. I'm curious as of why it redirected you in the first place, that makes only little sense to me? Do you recall what you did before logging in?

Just to get this one out of the way: The message means that you are not allowed to access the login page while being logged-in, on the other hand it has nothing to with being authorized to access the admin panel in general.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• Alexander Ebert 25. Februar 2018 um 17:45

Hat das Label Rückmeldung erforderlich hinzugefügt.
  • Well, it's nothing too bad, considering that the login page indeed throws a generic "permission denied" error when accessing it while being logged-in. I'm curious as of why it redirected you in the first place, that makes only little sense to me? Do you recall what you did before logging in?

Just to get this one out of the way: The message means that you are not allowed to access the login page while being logged-in, on the other hand it has nothing to with being authorized to access the admin panel in general.

I did as I normally would which was to enter my username and password to first log into the site. From there I accessed the user drop-down menu which showed me the link to the administrator control panel. From there I was asked to enter my username and password and I was logged in only this time I received that message. The only change I can recall making was that I enabled the accelerated guest view last night before logging out. I have no plugins installed so I felt confident in doing so. Could this be the cause?

Spoiler anzeigen

I tat, was ich normalerweise tun würde, nämlich meinen Benutzernamen und mein Passwort einzugeben, um mich zuerst auf der Website anzumelden. Von dort aus gelangte ich in das Benutzer-Dropdown-Menü, das mir den Link zum Administrator-Control-Panel zeigte. Von dort aus wurde ich aufgefordert, meinen Benutzernamen und mein Passwort einzugeben, und ich war nur dann eingeloggt, wenn ich diese Nachricht erhalten habe. Die einzige Änderung, an die ich mich erinnern kann, war, dass ich gestern Abend die beschleunigte Gastansicht aktiviert habe, bevor ich mich abmelde. Ich habe keine Plugins installiert, daher war ich zuversichtlich, dies zu tun. Könnte dies die Ursache sein?

Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Love is love. * Liebe ist Liebe.

Meine Muttersprache ist Japanisch. Ich schreibe in Englisch, um ins Deutsche zu übersetzen. Bitte haben Sie Geduld mit mir. https://www.deepl.com/translator

• I have not been able to reproduce this since it originally first happened. Subsequently, I have since changed hosting providers and suspect that perhaps the incorrect redirect may have been a hosting issue and nothing to do with the software I am using. Unless anyone else can reproduce this issue and it appears no one else has since reported it, I am OK with the idea of this not being a bug and the matter closed.

Spoiler anzeigen

Ich war nicht in der Lage, dies zu reproduzieren, seit es zum ersten Mal passiert ist. Anschließend habe ich seitdem die Hosting-Provider gewechselt und vermute, dass die fehlerhafte Weiterleitung möglicherweise ein Hosting-Problem war und nichts mit der Software zu tun hat, die ich benutze. Es sei denn, jemand anderes kann dieses Problem reproduzieren und es scheint, dass niemand anderes es seitdem gemeldet hat, bin ich mit der Idee einverstanden, dass dies kein Fehler ist und die Angelegenheit abgeschlossen ist.

Meine Muttersprache ist Japanisch. Ich schreibe in Englisch, um ins Deutsche zu übersetzen. Bitte haben Sie Geduld mit mir. https://www.deepl.com/translator

• Alexander Ebert I'm pretty sure I know what's the issue about. Accesing https://example.com/acp/index.php?login with an expired session redirects to https://example.com/acp/index.php?…dex.php%3Flogin

After logging in you'll get redirected to https://example.com/acp/index.php?login which displays this error.

Accessing index.php?login with a valid session should redirect to the main acp page instead of throwing an error.

• I have not been able to reproduce this since it originally first happened. Subsequently, I have since changed hosting providers and suspect that perhaps the incorrect redirect may have been a hosting issue and nothing to do with the software I am using. Unless anyone else can reproduce this issue and it appears no one else has since reported it, I am OK with the idea of this not being a bug and the matter closed.

Spoiler anzeigen

Ich war nicht in der Lage, dies zu reproduzieren, seit es zum ersten Mal passiert ist. Anschließend habe ich seitdem die Hosting-Provider gewechselt und vermute, dass die fehlerhafte Weiterleitung möglicherweise ein Hosting-Problem war und nichts mit der Software zu tun hat, die ich benutze. Es sei denn, jemand anderes kann dieses Problem reproduzieren und es scheint, dass niemand anderes es seitdem gemeldet hat, bin ich mit der Idee einverstanden, dass dies kein Fehler ist und die Angelegenheit abgeschlossen ist.

It might have been a Mod Sec problem. I had the same a while back trying to access the styles page in Admin CP and turned out it was Mod Sec issue causing it. Once they disabled Mod Sec on my account I was able to access all the admin cp pages like that. But there was a few I was being blocked from accessing when Mod Sec was enabled.

• It might have been a Mod Sec problem. I had the same a while back trying to access the styles page in Admin CP and turned out it was Mod Sec issue causing it. Once they disabled Mod Sec on my account I was able to access all the admin cp pages like that. But there was a few I was being blocked from accessing when Mod Sec was enabled.

I would find that confusing since I never had mod security.

Spoiler anzeigen

Ich würde das verwirrend finden, da ich nie Mod Security hatte.

• Alexander Ebert 13. Januar 2019 um 16:34

Hat das Label 3.2.0 Beta 1 hinzugefügt.
  • Alexander Ebert 13. Januar 2019 um 16:34

Hat das Label von Rückmeldung erforderlich auf Behoben geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!