Own post

• App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

It is possible to have the choice with own post , to have a list of thread where i have post as we have in search and not the list of post , because it is impossible to retrieve the thread , in the list of post there are no name of the thread , no possibility to go to the thread ...

And a second possibility , to have just the thread that i have created... thus my thread

• If fighter could do that, that would be brilliant.

These very basic things should be in the core.....

I am a Newbie Admin. Please be gentle, I don't understand technical things.
    (Please can we have a full manual for this software)

• Hi marcbelgique

Fighter456 developed a little plugin for this in the meantime.

Fighter456
    10. Januar 2020 um 14:36

Maybe he can adjust it to also display Own Threads

Yes I see it and install it but it is the same that you can have in member. You have a list without name , without the possibility to go to the thread... when you look watched thread it is better with a list with name .

• Marc, what do you mean when you say "have a list without a name?" On my forum, the "Own Posts" plugin, displays names and links to the threads perfectly well. Is that not working for you? Surely, it must be easy to just get a list of threads and fighter can adapt his plugin to do that or create a new plugin.

• The plugin is working fine for me. Perhaps I am misunderstanding Marc's post.

• ok the plugin works better , the message color it is the same color of the background and i change the css to see the title of the post but

i would like , if possible to have a list , same of watched thread

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!