Missing language variable

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Filebase

Hello,

The language variable filebase.file.option.error.validationFailedis missing. I created a mandatory field for a product in the Filebase and forgot to fill it when I submitted the file to the Filebase and got the error.

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

Amaranta, que empezaba a meter la ropa en el baúl, creyó que la había picado un alacrán.

— ¿Dónde está? —preguntó alarmada.

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

Úrsula se puso un dedo en el corazón.

— Aquí —dijo.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is it possible that you filled out the field "Regular Expression" in the ACP when creating the field? I can only reproduce the problem in that scenario. If "Regular Expression" is empty and only "This is a required field" is filled out, the proper error message is shown.

• I changed the domain so I can't check anymore the original option field, but I'm sure it was a simple text field and I didn't type anything in the regular expression field.

In the new installation I don't see the missing language variable but a browser message that says "Completa este campo" (Fill this field) and I can't find the language variable in the ACP:

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

Amaranta, que empezaba a meter la ropa en el baúl, creyó que la había picado un alacrán.

— ¿Dónde está? —preguntó alarmada.

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

Úrsula se puso un dedo en el corazón.

— Aquí —dijo.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!