Escape sequences in JS date formatter

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Core

I was happy for finally being able to display the date as it is expected in Spanish

Format: j \d\e F \d\e Y

Unfortunately there's an issue in input fields. I tried to create a delayed publication and got this awkward date (I got the same when setting up the birthday). I guess Spanish is not too much user-friendly ;(

Format: j F Y

My styles and plugins in the Plugin-Store.

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

Amaranta, que empezaba a meter la ropa en el baúl, creyó que la había picado un alacrán.

— ¿Dónde está? —preguntó alarmada.

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

Úrsula se puso un dedo en el corazón.

— Aquí —dijo.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• Thanks, hopefully you will fix it :)

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

Amaranta, que empezaba a meter la ropa en el baúl, creyó que la había picado un alacrán.

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

— Aquí —dijo.

♪Quiero robarle los minutos a las horas pa' que mis padres nunca se me pongan viejos...♫

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've found the issue and the fix will arrive with the next update. Unfortunately I cannot offer you a quick solution for now, so the display value will be wrong until the next update. This should however have no impact on the value that is send to the server, because it uses a fixed internal format.

• I can wait, I'm glad you found and fixed the issue :).

Spoiler anzeigen

— ¡Carajo! —gritó

—¿Qué?

— ¡El animal!

— Aquí —dijo.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!