Wait until all plugins are upgraded before upgrading to 3.0 ?

• Affected Version
    WoltLab Suite 3.0

Hello all,

Do i need to wait all plugins are upgraded before upgrading to 3.0 ?

Thx

Myk

• Hello,

if they are not compatible with WoltLab Suite 3.0 you have to wait for an upgrade or uninstall the affected plugins before upgrading your installation to the current version.

• Hello,

if they are not compatible with WoltLab Suite 3.0 you have to wait for an upgrade or uninstall the affected plugins before upgrading your installation to the current version.

ok thx, i will wait several months :)

• Which plugins are you waiting for? Many big developers already announced which plugins will be ported to WSC 3.0.

• I won't search for you all the things you've listed here. Please use the package list exporter in the plugin store and provide a list and then I can take a look for you.

• I won't search for you all the things you've listed here. Please use the package list exporter in the plugin store and provide a list and then I can take a look for you.

do you have link to this plugin ? I don't find it :/

• Your software might crash. And if your backup doesn't exist or is broken, you're done. You might lose data.

that's not so clear for me.

What i don't understand is when i will update to WSC 3.0, all plugin will not be updated in the same time; am i right ?

When should i need to upgrade the plugin ?

• Official Post

You can update my plugin easily with the update to WSC 3.0, if you purchase the version 2.0, which is compatible with WSC 3.0:

• What i don't understand is when i will update to WSC 3.0, all plugin will not be updated in the same time; am i right ?

No, if you upgrade there is a check which Plugins could be upgraded to a version, compatibel with the wsc3.0

If there are Plugins without such an upgrade and they aren't compatible you can't perform the upgrade at all.

in that case you get a List of incompatible Plugins and need to uninstall them first before an update is possible ;)

• No, if you upgrade there is a check which Plugins could be upgraded to a version, compatibel with the wsc3.0

If there are Plugins without such an upgrade and they aren't compatible you can't perform the upgrade at all.

in that case you get a List of incompatible Plugins and need to uninstall them first before an update is possible ;)

okkkkkkkkkkkk ! now it's clear lol; thx a lot !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!