What's the reasoning behind guests not being able to vote in polls?

• How would you track that a guest has voted? Or from an other point of view any single guest could vote multiple times.

• How would you track that a guest has voted? Or from an other point of view any single guest could vote multiple times.

Why would you need to track them? What if you didn't care how many times they voted? The point is about letting the forum owner decide. There are millions of polls on the internet that allow guests to vote.

I get frustrated with some of the features of this software that seem to assume how an admin would want things. Like the three character limit on user names. Why is there a three character limit? Just because?

The other is an ignore feature. I hear it's coming now, but before I heard argument that it "limits free speech" or something, which if just an opinion.... and frankly not a good excuse not to have that as an option.

I'd like to be free to decide to do whatever I'd like without artificial limits.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!