help, remove a plugin

• I bought a plugin VieCode Shop, but never put in use, the author upgrade to new version and ask for another 63$, I just can not find anyway to remove the old version, the update reminder is quite annoying

• I bought a plugin VieCode Shop, but never put in use, the author upgrade to new version and ask for another 63$, I just can not find anyway to remove the old version, the update reminder is quite annoying

No, that is not true. You can upgrade for just EUR 29,95 (you received a message about that, unfortunately only in german. If you are interested in an upgrade, just contact me).

About the issue: This is really a problem, however WoltLab does not offer any solution for that. It is annoying for everybody and we receive a lots of complains about that (especially if you have different package server). Hopefully this will change with WCF 2.2.

Maybe this plugin is a solution for you (it hides the message and places a little icon to the user menu instead)

woltlab.com/pluginstore/file/1488/
  • version, the update reminder is quite annoying

*cough* Prevent display of update notifications for plugins with new versions not purchased. me too.. (find it annoying). It's like, in your face pushing you to spend more money, being rude about it, assuming you're made of millions, standing in front of your face 24/7 holding a sign asking for more money to upgrade today! it's only this much! "We made something new, time to open your wallet and buy /spend hundreds of your money again in updates, even though you might be happy on the current versions your using." But opening external links automatically in new tabs is disabled by default because it's rude... Lol

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Smooey (9. Juni 2016 um 09:40)

• This is something what the user should decide

Same with buying updates, not everyone has free gov't given money monthly to spend on millions of dollars in scripts, hosts, logos, styles, plugins, etc like some guys around here running 10 scripts at a time, 10 different (hosts) hosting configurations, spending 99% of their life, online lol. If I want to buy shit, I'll buy it in my own time, not need force fed it 24/7 from the day something is released till I buy it (to shut it up and get it out of my face).. and it's endless process of this. "We made something new, time to open your wallet and buy /spend hundreds of your money again in updates (we're assuming you have the money to do it), even though you might be happy on the current versions your using." And it's not like we wouldn't know there's updates out there anyway, cause most check "Woltlab News" in ACP landing page, or here on forums. It still should be up to us to decide if we want to spend money or not.

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Smooey (9. Juni 2016 um 09:56)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!