Not sure how to ask for this feature so i included a picture

• I have all the banner ads working and even the added banner location.

Now what I need is to be able to add a 150x50 size pic beside the thread that I adding to the vendor.

Here is a picture of another site... This is what I'm wanting to accomplish

• Offizieller Beitrag

Edit the style and in the advanced tab append this code in the box for "Individual LESS/CSS":

CSS
    .wbbBoardContainer[data-board-id="X"] > .wbbBoard {
        background-size: 150px 50px;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-position: 49% 5px;
        background-image: url('url to image x');
    }

(You have to replace "X" with the id of a specific board.)

• just think about removing it by lower screens like phones etc.
    @media all and (min-width: 801px) { your css code }
    using this you can specify which is the minimum resolution to show those ads, maybe 1000px or so is a good size that the images do not fell into other parts ;)

• just think about removing it by lower screens like phones etc.
    @media all and (min-width: 801px) { your css code }
    using this you can specify which is the minimum resolution to show those ads, maybe 1000px or so is a good size that the images do not fell into other parts ;)

Ok, so this would be entered on each entry? where would this line need to be located?

• Ok, so this would be entered on each entry? where would this line need to be located?

• I must have missed something . I want to add the line above that limits the images to a specific size and larger so they dont show on the phone display. I sent understand this part where it says css code.

I know its the variables but I am so confused on how to put that line in each style.

Media all and (min-width: 801px) { your css code }

just a little help :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

It's not really a variable, but tells the browser to only apply the CSS code inside the curly braces if the condition is met, in this particular case if the screen width is 801 pixels or wider. Besides that there is no place where you need to insert it, it can go anywhere and be repeated as often as you want, ideally just append it at the bottom of the advanced css input and you're fine.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!