Importer IPB 3.4.x: quotes are missing author name

• Some time ago I suggested some improvements for Importer when dealing with import from IPB 3.4.x ( Importer: some bugs and ideas to improve data import from IPB 3.4.x ).
    Most of them are now fixed - thanks :D (I replaced file IPB3xExporter.class.php and run conversion again today), but I spotted two issues. I will create separate threads for them as second one is more complicated.

First issue: quotes are missing author name. In original post in IPB it looks like this

Code
    [quote name="some name" post="1107085" timestamp="1457168868"]Content[/quote]

In database this is saved as:

Code
    <blockquote  class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="some name" data-cid="1107085" data-time="1457168868">Content</blockquote>

After conversion I got in WBB:

Code
    [quote]Content[/quote]

Generally I see in database two kind of quote types - with blockquote tag shown above and simple BBCode [quote name="some name"].

It is possible that there was some change in the way of dealing with quotes at some time in IPB and thus two kinds are present in my database.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!