Smileys not converting right after import vBulletin forum

• I'm just trying a bunch of stuff. Let me know if you think I'm on the right track. Because I haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

In the \wcf\acp\templates folder I found bbcodeAdd.tpl, bbcodeList.tpl, bbcodeMediaproviderAdd.tpl, bbcodeMediaProviderList.tpl & bbCodeSelectOptionType.
    I also found SmileyList & SmileyAdd.tpl

I presume I should alter one of those files in the same fashion as suggested in the phpbb link I provided.

• I'm just trying a bunch of stuff. Let me know if you think I'm on the right track. Because I haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

In the \wcf\acp\templates folder I found bbcodeAdd.tpl, bbcodeList.tpl, bbcodeMediaproviderAdd.tpl, bbcodeMediaProviderList.tpl & bbCodeSelectOptionType.
    I also found SmileyList & SmileyAdd.tpl

I presume I should alter one of those files in the same fashion as suggested in the phpbb link I provided.

i think its better if you dont alter the default ones and make a new template group and change your style template group to that new group

• It makes absolutly no sense to edit templates...
    Smileys aren't includet by templates.
    The only way to do this would be an eventlistener which fires at beforeParsing@MessageParser and adds dynamically the missing whitespaces.
    It's not nice and not really clean but it should work...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!