- Affected App
- WoltLab Suite Forum
I have few things to report about Importer, when importing data from IPB 3.4.x into WBB
1. Quotes in IPB can be also in simple format:
Currently such quotation is not converted.
2. Something is wrong when converting formatting options, for example this (this is how it looks in database):
is converted to this (and does not work, it is showed as text):
This is happening both in post content and signatures. Probably this situation can exist if user in IPB pasted post content from other website/place without cleaning formatting options, so IPB saved his port with that formatting.
3. Some links are surrounded with:
(in IPB database there are also such surroundings in some links, but they are invisible in thread view, don't know from where they came from)
4. In signatures:
was converted to:
which resulted gigantic signatures for some users after conversion. I saw that sometimes in IPB database there are signatures with:
which are converted to size=36 as well.
5. If in board name chars "<" or ">" are present, they are replaced to:
6. Looks like warnings are not imported at all (?)