How can I enter code into the <head> section of pages?

• I'm trying to upload custom favicons for my website. The favicon generator creates them for various devices.

here's the one I am using: http://realfavicongenerator.net/ the site creates about 25 favicon images for different devices and browsers.

After I upload my image and make adjustments, it requires me to put code into the <head> section of the website pages.

Heres the code:
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="57x57" href="/apple-touch-icon-57x57.png">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" href="/apple-touch-icon-60x60.png">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72" href="/apple-touch-icon-72x72.png">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="/apple-touch-icon-76x76.png">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="114x114" href="/apple-touch-icon-114x114.png">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="/apple-touch-icon-120x120.png">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="144x144" href="/apple-touch-icon-144x144.png">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="/apple-touch-icon-152x152.png">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="/apple-touch-icon-180x180.png">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-32x32.png" sizes="32x32">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/android-chrome-192x192.png" sizes="192x192">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-96x96.png" sizes="96x96">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-16x16.png" sizes="16x16">
    <link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json">
    <link rel="mask-icon" href="/safari-pinned-tab.svg" color="#ffffff">
    <meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#000000">
    <meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="/mstile-144x144.png">
    <meta name="theme-color" content="#ffffff">

is there a place I can enter this?

• Thank you.

After copying the original template to my custom template group, Can i delete the existing code in the copied template or should I leave it and add my custom code to it?

• ok, thanks.

I'm guessing that means the files copied into the custom template group override or replace the default forum file completely

• That’s correct. All templates in your custom template group are used instead of the default one. All other templates, which are not part of your own template group, are used from the default templates.