Enhancement - Paid subscriptions - Per subscription paypal accounts

• App
    WoltLab Suite Core

Hello ;

Since WBB 4.1, it is possible to setup paid subscriptions to restrict access to some forum categories. One enhancement which could be great for our community is the possibility to setup per subscription paypal account. Why such ask?

We are also using the filebase extension for selling our plugins, where each category corresponds to one plugin available for purchasing. Because not all plugins are developed by our core team, we want be able to setup some paid subscription with a specific paypal account.

Thanks you.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von i-MSCP (24. Mai 2015 um 22:08)

• This thread should probably be moved in WCF section since the paid feature is provided by WCF and not by the WBB package.

Thanks ;)

• Hello ;

Since WBB 4.1, it is possible to setup paid subscriptions to restrict access to some forum categories. One enhancement which could be great for our community is the possibility to setup per subscription paypal account. Why such ask?

We are also using the filebase extension for selling our plugins, where each category corresponds to one plugin available for purchasing. Because not all plugins are developed by our core team, we want be able to setup some paid subscription with a specific paypal account.

Thanks you.

This is a wonderful idea and I'm surprised its not in the core.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!