Stripe or Paymentwall integration plugin

• Hi, I'm looking for someone to develop a nicely integrated payment processor like Stripe.com or Paymentwall.com that fits seamlessly into Burning Board 4.1. I would like the plugin to have maybe various payment options, or custom amounts, maybe even usergroup elevation in it as well. I'm visioning one or other in Burning Board page styling, not messy forms etc. Form pages like woltlab's contact page for example: https://www.woltlab.com/contact.html And have success messages the same way, and or error pages styled the same way. This plugin is vital and main plugin I need the most, free or paid is welcome. If I can't get anyone here, I'll have to outsource to someone on another site. Thanks.

• Hi, I'm looking for someone to develop a nicely integrated payment processor like Stripe.com or Paymentwall.com that fits seamlessly into Burning Board 4.1. I would like the plugin to have maybe various payment options, or custom amounts, maybe even usergroup elevation in it as well. I'm visioning one or other in Burning Board page styling, not messy forms etc. Form pages like woltlab's contact page for example: https://www.woltlab.com/contact.html And have success messages the same way, and or error pages styled the same way. This plugin is vital and main plugin I need the most, free or paid is welcome. If I can't get anyone here, I'll have to outsource to someone on another site. Thanks.

I think what you're trying to say is that ideally, it should be as seamlessly integrated as well as paypal currently is.

With that said... I would be willing to help co-fund this development. :thumbup:

• the downside though is I think we need https:// on the site for the page otherwise Stripe might close your account, just rumors I seen online in various places.

It could be just that a rumor, since I see no official requirement for such things.

However, setting up SSL is fairly easy and affordable. SSL Certificates go for as low in price as a single domain registration. But most people get confused on how to set that up. I use both my own ssl certificate and also cloudflare, so I'm covered.

Attached is my nginx configuration before I moved servers (if anyone wants to see a working example)

• This donation form attached here seems to work if you edit config.php file in it for your Stripe test Keys, thank you message.html, and upload it to directory as such: domain.com/donations/ It's pre-made with to enter your test keys and test credit card information by default. I entered test stripe keys in config file, and made test donation, it shows up in Stripe Test Dashboard as purchase etc.

But if it works for actual real live donation, it would be great to have made into a 4.1 Plugin. I'm just not sure how to do it though, my coding skills are limited. We would almost need ACP options to enter our keys from Stripe, and a way to enable Test Mode with Test Stripe keys, and then disable test mode, which activates live mode with live Stripe keys. Also maybe a way to enable https:// or something.

I would love for this form, styling, files, etc to be made into 4.1 plugin of course, so it's nicely into the software itself as page with page menu. Available for guests, users, etc to donate without issues. Perhaps an ACP area to edit the page content, title, amounts, etc as well. Tried outsourcing to one of those "web devs for hire" websites, and they were wanting 150.00 EURO without ACP options, but then later after discussing my needs more in-depth, they backed out, and I haven't found anyone since. X/

But so far, the attached form here seems to work, and be good to use in general as donation plugin or whatever. Just need someone to convert it to 4.1 plugin. Will pay if need be.

Edit: 4/7/2015 - @Adam Howard someone from here said they could do the job for 480 euro, half now, and rest later. 60 euro per hour, and figure 8 hours work, and could be done in 2 to 3 weeks. You think if I paid about half (200.00 usd), you could handle other half? It would be to convert this donation form into 4.1 plugin, and it works because I sent myself 5.00 through it and 266.xx through it and both payments landed in my stripe account and are being transferred to my bank account. Let me know if you're okay with that, or we'll try to find someone else?

• @Adam Howard someone from here said they could do the job for 480 euro, half now, and rest later. 60 euro per hour, and figure 8 hours work, and could be done in 2 to 3 weeks. You think if I paid about half (200.00 usd), you could handle other half?

Ask me again in July. If you can wait, yes.

• Ask me again in July. If you can wait, yes.

Oh no, I can't wait that long. That's way too long lol. I've been waiting since 2012 and need to launch site relatively soon so I have money coming into site to pay off these investment debts for woltlab /site related things. I even asked the developer if he's okay with taking half the payment now, and just releasing the plugin in the plugin store as premium plugin. He said that won't be possible because most buyers are from Germany, and Germans don't need Stripe when they have PayPal. X( So the English etc are left holding the can. Thought they were trying to be more oversea friendly around here, guess it's not the case. Had I known his estimate the other week, I would have saved the whole 500.00 USD credit card for this job, but had to get logos made etc. But now found out his price for doing the job and short. X(

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Smooey (7. April 2015 um 20:44)

• Oh no, I can't wait that long. That's way too long lol. I've been waiting since 2012 and need to launch site relatively soon so I have money coming into site to pay off these investment debts for woltlab /site related things. I even asked the developer if he's okay with taking half the payment now, and just releasing the plugin in the plugin store as premium plugin. He said that won't be possible because most buyers are from Germany, and Germans don't need Stripe when they have PayPal. X( So the English etc are left holding the can. Thought they were trying to be more oversea friendly around here, guess it's not the case. Had I known his estimate the other week, I would have saved the whole 500.00 USD credit card for this job, but had to get logos made etc. But now found out his price for doing the job and short. X(

PM me the developer

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!