Image Rank Doesn't Show Up in Forum

• Affected App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

Today I decided to add some custom images for ranks. However, I realized that while the chosen png was visible in ACP, which means that it was added correctly, it wouldn't show up in forum (see attachments below).

Note:

I checked the tab User Ranks in ACP. I made sure to provide the correct image folder path, and also granted folders the right permission. There isn't firewall blocking access and IPs aren't blocked/black-listed. After adding the rank image I flushed dns, cleared browser and forum cache, as well as rebuilt Users. I'm not using CloudFlare, and this is not related to caching. I tried using different images (png, jpg, etc.) and different sizes, although I know that this feature doesn't have size limits. I tested it multiple times on 3 different installations - a VPS that I manage, a shared account, and on a local installation with Xampp, and all having the same results: the rank image won't show up.

I know this isn't a major problem or deal breaker, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

• You have always only could see in the forum (posts)

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 and The New WSC 5.4 + 5.5 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!