[beta 4] SyntaxError: expected expression, got ','

• Out of interest, when viewing the source code... Line 952 is

new WCF.Attachment.Upload($('#attachments_text > dl > dd > div'), $('#attachments_text > ul'), 'com.woltlab.wbb.post', '0', '6b5ac47adfb70b65784401b87493517357dacab8', '4', , 'text');

The surrounding area is

• Offizieller Beitrag

That's rather strange because at this position should be the number of maximum attachments a user can upload along with a new reply.

What is set for Maximum Attachments Per Message for all user groups? (Use the ACP search to lookup the value for all groups at once)

• That's rather strange because at this position should be the number of maximum attachments a user can upload along with a new reply.

What is set for Maximum Attachments Per Message for all user groups? (Use the ACP search to lookup the value for all groups at once)

Everyone = 10
    User = 10
    Administrators = 10

I'm wondering if maybe it had to do with that I'm hiding the who is online widget and members list from guest. I notice I do not receive that when logged in. The error is only visible from guest view.

In either case, attached is my current saved settings (exported using the export tool).

• Offizieller Beitrag

The options have nothing to do with this, this is potentially an issue with the user group options.

In case this is still an issue, could you provide me access to an affected user (it can be a newly created test user as long as the issue is reproducible) and access via FTP/SCP? You can submit the data by email to ebert@woltlab.com or submit a ticket.

• The options have nothing to do with this, this is potentially an issue with the user group options.

In case this is still an issue, could you provide me access to an affected user (it can be a newly created test user as long as the issue is reproducible) and access via FTP/SCP? You can submit the data by email to ebert@woltlab.com or submit a ticket.

Sure. I'll submit an email, but as stated... The error only displays as a guest.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!