Saved user front preferences

• App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

This feature has been repeatedly requested by my members. So I thought I'd drop here for sharing.

Zitat von "WalkinOnSunshine"

I don't know where this question belongs, perhaps it can go to a thread that pertains to this but....is there or will there ever be an option to set our font/size/color to a specific thing, save it and never have to worry about it again unless we want to set it to a different font/size/color at some other time, if at all?

Zitat

Hey buddy, I really would like to be able to save my desired font and never had to worry about it again

So that they all seem to be asking for is they could have a user options that would allow them to save their desired font choice in the editor and to be able to continue using that in every post they reply to or make.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The editor is not designed for this which is primarily caused by the fact how the browser's design mode (that's what all WYSIWYG editors are built upon) works. Working around these technical problems and potential side effects isn't a simple task and since we want to get a working beta out soon, I do not like the idea to make any further modifications to the editor which ultimately can break everything.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• The editor is not designed for this which is primarily caused by the fact how the browser's design mode (that's what all WYSIWYG editors are built upon) works. Working around these technical problems and potential side effects isn't a simple task and since we want to get a working beta out soon, I do not like the idea to make any further modifications to the editor which ultimately can break everything.

Alright. Fair enough. I'm sure this is something I could possibly outsource to a developer as an addon.

Although when it comes to the editor, my only concern is THIS = REMOVE 4 step quote

That will drive my members crazy (it does me).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!