User feedback from Socially Uncensored

• Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

So I've invited some of my members to help test the site. This was one of their comments.

Zitat

One small thing that I see that is just a small annoyance to me is that if I want to change the font size and/or color, I have to type it...then go back and highlight it and change the color then repeat if I want to change the size or font instead of just clicking the size, color, & font and then typing it all.

• @Atlantis Ok. Here's a minor thing. When I have notifications, I click on "notifications" in which it then lists what they are...BUT they won't disappear unless I actually click each individual notification. Now, sometimes, I may get online and have 10 notifications for example. The ones that say "____ liked your thread" or such I may not (in favor of saving time) want to click on those "likes" and go to each individual one b/c the notification itself told me all I needed to know. To have to do so in order to clear out the notifications might get annoying.

• Multi Quote feature button needs to be a tad bit larger and a little more conspicuously placed. Perhaps within the editor box itself. Also, the editor box should be visible at all times so that the user should not have to click an extra step to bring it up.

• Thank you Adam for posting this here. If I may ask, can I post "anything" I find or suggest here in this particular thread? Or should I just post it in the regular forum as a new thread?

• Thank you Adam for posting this here. If I may ask, can I post "anything" I find or suggest here in this particular thread? Or should I just post it in the regular forum as a new thread?

You should get into the habit of making your own thread so the development staff can follow it.

I made this one just for the few lose stragglers

• Offizieller Beitrag

@TheSource Please create separate threads, we're using the label system to track the status of each report and to internally assign them (*).

(*) Label groups can be assigned permissions, allowing us to create a "secret" label group which is not disclosed to the overall users and instead are only visible to staff. We're using this to assign issues to a specific developer.

Alexander Ebert
    Senior Developer WoltLab® GmbH

• You should get into the habit of making your own thread so the development staff can follow it.I made this one just for the few lose stragglers

Please create separate threads, we're using the label system to track the status of each report and to internally assign them (*).(*) Label groups can be assigned permissions, allowing us to create a "secret" label group which is not disclosed to the overall users and instead are only visible to staff. We're using this to assign issues to a specific developer.

Thank you to both of you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!