• Zitat

This is the reCAPTCHA team at Google. You are receiving this email because your organization actively uses reCAPTCHA on your site. Thanks for continuing to partner with us! Over the last several months, we’ve been working hard to make reCAPTCHA easier for your users while at the same time enhancing spam and abuse protection for your site.

We’re about to roll out two new product updates. Since you are one of our top sites, we would like you to be among the first to hear about and have access to these two updates.

No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA: An upgrade to the existing reCAPTCHA API you currently use on your site. This new API will let your valid users directly bypass the CAPTCHA test with just a single click while providing stronger security to your site. We call this the “No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA” experience. We expect to move all existing reCAPTCHA sites to the new API in 2015. We would like to invite you to be an early adopter of this new enhanced API before it becomes widely available.

Monetize from easy CAPTCHAs: We would like to invite you to pilot a new feature that allows you to potentially monetize your existing reCAPTCHA implementation while at the same time serving up CAPTCHAs your users will find easy to solve.

Yay!

• I hate reCaptcha as users, if i have to try more then twice i just give up. I rather ask question thats relevant to the site only and not intresting for bots bypass it.

Mostly its a question like this:
    'How many colors are in this setence; blue, paper, work, bulletin'

• I hate reCaptcha as users, if i have to try more then twice i just give up. I rather ask question thats relevant to the site only and not intresting for bots bypass it.

Mostly its a question like this:
    'How many colors are in this setence; blue, paper, work, bulletin'

That is what the NEW reCaptcha is designed to address.

I hate Q&A questions because they're often limited to the language and characters used. And in my case when your target audience is everyone, everywhere, worldwide regardless of language or available keyboard characters... Q&A doesn't fit.

• That is what the NEW reCaptcha is designed to address.

I hate Q&A questions because they're often limited to the language and characters used. And in my case when your target audience is everyone, everywhere, worldwide regardless of language or available keyboard characters... Q&A doesn't fit.

hmm, yes, thats correct, but in my case it works cause its all related to the site theme, got a forum on hometheater and the questions are all based on that topic :). But idd it does not work for all of us :)

• What is about the Adblocker-users?

I think people are missing the fact that.... The ad portion of this is optional. ;)

I'm more interesting in the 1st 1/2 of this myself... Which is the part that makes it easier for people to use. The 2nd 1/2 of this, concerning ads... Isn't something I think I would use.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!