- Affected App
- WoltLab Suite Forum
//edit: This seems not to be a BB bug, its caused by an addon.. Will find out who is the badboy!
I just tried Banning a test user of mine with the infraction list(xx points= xx time ban) and instead of giving that person a message on screen and blocking any further access it just gives a WSOD without any information when the user is logged on.
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup at least one suspension to 5 points(as example).
- Let it expire after xx time, 24 hour or so.
- Set the suspension type to 'Ban'.
- Warn the user for that amount of points via the infraction list.
- Use a other browser to visit the site with the warned user, it should give a white screen of dead.
Notes of interest:
- There are no strange errors in the forum error log.
- The board stays working fine for any other users.
- Internet explorer spits out an http500 internal error.
i'm not sure if this is a bug caused by WBB itself or a addon, but there is no addon that should change session settings, the only addon i can suspect is the SEO addon, since is rewrites index.php..
If you can't reproduce it, i'l go after the logs, if i can find 'm