New here - can't seem to post anywhere...

• Hey guys,

Just registered on the forums as I'm having issues with a burning board forum I've just been given admin rights to. I'm trying to fix a few things on it and came here for some help.
    However, it seems I can only post in this section and the 2.x section...

I checked my email after activating, it doesn't say I need to do anything else to get posting rights. Anyone got any ideas?

& If you fancy helping me now, the two things I'm having issues with are:
    1. Setting another users post as Important, AFTER it is made
    2. Increasing mail box limits

• Oh, well that kind of sucks but I can see why - You might want to make it a bit clearer though. I'll get the admin to look into my issues instead, it'd probably be easier as its only two minor things.

• Yeah, the issue is that the original owner has some life issues which is why I came into the position in the first place. He's been away for a few months and for the forseeable future, so I'm doing day-to-day running while he's away, he doesn't have time to do things like that.

Is there not just a simple manual somewhere I can look through? I'd rather not disturb him at all if I can help it.

• 1. Setting another users post as Important, AFTER it is made

Simply edit the first post of the thread and set it to important.

2. Increasing mail box limits

Edit the desired user groups and change the value of: "General permissions" > "Private messages" > "Maximum number of messages"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!