Arian Glander still with Woltlab?

• I was just wondering ... is Arian Glander still with Woltlab?

I noticed that he is no longer listed as a TEAM MEMBER here at the Support Forum. And, he didn't respond to an email I sent to him recently (which is abnormal, because he usually responds quickly).

I sent my concern in via the CONTACT US form on the Woltlab website, but it was regarding an offer Arian had made to me a while back that I just never got a chance to fully take. So, if he is gone, I hope what he offered me isn't gone, too. (It was in the email I sent via the online contact us form).

Oh well, I just wanted to check. I always liked Arian ... always gave me the impression he cared about the customers. :)

Thanks,

William

You cannot fail when you only strive to succeed.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I was just wondering ... is Arian Glander still with Woltlab?

No he isn't. He left WoltLab at the end of 2009 and since then Marcel Werk ist the only CEO.

So, if he is gone, I hope what he offered me isn't gone, too. (It was in the email I sent via the online contact us form).

I don't know when you wrote that/those message/s to him, but he stopped to officially answere WoltLab e-mails at the end of October. If he still has your mails but didn't answered you then probably he will not help you anymore. But there is still a small chance that he will answere if you try to mail him at glander@woltlab.com … as far as i know he still checks mails on this account …

• Thanks to you both for the information. While I took German in high school and college, it has been a good while and don't read the German site.

As far as my offer, I helped debug the COPPA plug-in and Arian had said he would give me a free plug-in of my choice (in addition to the free one I have available on my account for having an old Burning Board Platinum license from 2006).

I guess I'll forward my message from Arian to Marcel Werk, as I had not had time to update or play around with my board and wasn't sure what additional plug-in I wanted for free.

Hopefully he'll still honor what Arian had promised me. :-\

Thanks,

William

• Offizieller Beitrag

I guess I'll forward my message from Arian to Marcel Werk, as I had not had time to update or play around with my board and wasn't sure what additional plug-in I wanted for free.

That'll be the best …

Hopefully he'll still honor what Arian had promised me. :-\

I think so …

• Just wanted to say thanks again.

I was able to get in touch with Mr. Werk.

Still sad to see Arian go, though. In my interactions with him, he was really a top-notch guy in my book.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!